- Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist ( Honours )
- Breathwork Coach
- Certificate of Energetic Hypnosis
- Advanced Diploma of Clinical Hypnosis
- 5th Degree Black Belt Kempo Karate
- Senior Instructor Tai Chi
- 40+ years practicing Meditation, Advanced Breathing and Energy work
- Certificate 3 in Aged Care
- Certificate 3 in Home and Community Care
- Volunteer South East Palliative Care
- Certificate for working with children
- Certificate in First Aid
I am active in the Martial Arts and have been training and teaching for over 40 years.
I am a family man, having been the primary care giver for our 4 children for 20 plus years.
During that time I have been fortunate enough to pursue my interests in health and wellness, martial arts and property development.
I am mellowing with age but am still very passionate about being the best I can be. I also enjoy the layering of knowledge that comes with age and the depth of character that comes with time and experience.
In life the most complex of problems can usually be simplified, all you need is a plan, the desire to achieve it and the will power to make it happen. 3 things : A plan ; the desire ; and will power. My job is to guide that plan into the sub conscious mind and build the desire to create the shifts necessary for optimum performance / lifestyle.